Whether you’re eating for flavor, emotional, or psychological reasons, plant based nutrition offers a healthier alternative to the standard American diet. Tune into this week’s episode of Wags and Weight Loss for a fun and informative conversation with Micha and Eric talking about the many benefits of a whole food, plant based, no oil diet.
“How do you know you won’t like it if you haven’t tried it?” – Eric
What you’ll hear in this week’s episode:
- Healthy eating in Asian countries.
- Traveling while vegan.
- Micha’s weight loss results.
- Challenges of being Vegan.
- All about white rice vs. Brown rice.
- Using a pressure cooker.
- Fine tuning habits to maximize results.
- Approximating ingredients versus using exact measurements.
- Consuming enough calories on a daily basis.
- Junk food vegans versus healthy vegans.
- Personal health reasons to be vegan.
- Aches and pains.
- Going vegan on a trail basis to start.
- The perils of emotional eating.
- Breaking through barriers to achieve your goals.