“Try to eat consistently” – Eric
Most us would rather eat than exercise, while sitting in admiration of those attaining the goals we wish we could achieve. What many people fail to realize is how possible it is to achieve the results you want without extreme exercise, and it all starts in your kitchen. Join Abbie and Micha in their journey to achieve their goal of weight loss in real situations, by eating a whole food plant based diet.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Reasons for gaining weight.
- The importance of preparing your own meals to control what goes into your body.
- Staying consistent in your nutrition and exercise program.
- Drinking water and over-hydration.
- Getting back on track after a bad week.
- The importance of warming up versus stretching.
- Stretching versus dynamic stretching.
- Cooking and the benefits of having a good cooking space.
- Using spices & the importance of healthy eating.
- Substituting ingredients.
- Being honest about real situations and set backs.
Waterlogged: The Serious Problem of Overhydration in Endurance Sports, by Dr. Tim Noakes, M.D.